viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

WITHOUT FEAR



Love me like you didn't have to understand me, without hopes of improving or presumed wishes.



Keep me to your side without wanting to understand what I think, so there is no disappointment or surprise moments that are not.

Take into consideration that every second I spend with you , I have to leave the world in which I live in my head.

You are not a relaxation or distraction , you're the only worthy competition that exists for the most sublime I have found: my inner world. 


So don't hesitate when I am not with you, I wouldn't let inertia moments struggling against our moments together.

Don't analyze it. There's no possible to decipher a psyche that makes all kinds of tricks to coexist with reality, with the few minutes that I can come and join you .

 Abandon the questions , doubts , assumptions , conventions established in the grand scheme of society.




It doesn't matter if I'm not on your side , find that I am a machine of inertia and when it isn't sharing moments with you it doesn't exist. And it dies as if to live forever.



 Ignore everything . And here I am, trying to smile and talk to the world and give it what I can not , which is limited to the miracle that only comes when I realize that I want someone the same way that person wants me. 

Then I get questions , I come longing, the need to want to understand , to analyze , desire and worry. 

And emerges my third personality which in the way of loving you, is thinking about you all the time.

 Then again vanishes and reappears me, the writer . But again, do not try to understand it. 

You'd miss in a puzzle of shadows and reflections of what it takes to rebuild me in a special labeling , which is not part of a whole, of an accumulation of forces little coaching, echoes of what I have to do without being myself in order to not to leave being myself.

Love builds me . Do you realize ?  But not for long . The truth is that we are more than what we see in our dreams that we take for consensus during the day, and I never came to that . Even there is no certainty in anything I said , but wanting to find it would be to ignore the first thing I asked .


The sentences are superfluous , there are only the meanings remaining , what we are trying to communicate ... what we understand .

Understand this is all you have to do : Without you literally ... I wouldn't exist. Nothing more and nothing less , I would be another person who is born , grows, loves , reproduces and dies ... And for that , it´s better not be. I would prefer being a stone.