viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

С Днем Рождения Владимира

Hola. 

Si lees esto es porque ya tienes 22... veintidós dos dos dos (eco). 

¿Qué se siente? Ahora sí me puedes responder jeje. Y pues FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOOS!, Feliz Día Vladimir, hoy es tu día. Disfrútalo mucho. Quiérete mucho. Y sonríe.

 Estaba pensando qué escribir y  primero di gracias a Dios por ti y le pedí que te bendiga y que te envíe toda su buena energía para que hagas tus sueños realidad y que te de la fuerza y sabiduría para que logres ser consecuente con tus propósitos en la vida. (no te burles me inspiré para escribir esta estrofa XD). 

Bueno, te alcancé hace unas horas un paquete con dos objetos.

Uno es un libro bastante conocido. Se llama 'El Alquimista' de Paulo Coelho. Sé que no te gusta mucho la lectura de novelas largas y todo eso, pero ese libro es muy bueno leerlo sobre todo cuando uno es joven y tiene todo un mundo por delante, con miles de caminos y oportunidades por recorrer. Trata sobre el destino y sobre nuestros sueños y descubrimientos. Sobre nuestra leyenda personal. Tú tienes muchos lo sé y quiero que siempre luches con todo tu ser por alcanzar cada uno de ellos y que lograr esos objetivos vaya construyendo, esculpiendo y fortaleciendo tu ser. 

Lo segundo es algo que preparé para tí. 

...He ahí 10 MOMENTOS entre los muchos, varios que hemos almacenado hasta ahora. Diez situaciones, recuerdos, escenas, lugares, objetos, sensaciones que al menos yo he guardado en mi mente y que quería compartir contigo, ya que gracias a ti están en mí ahora.


1.
IT IS THE STORY OF A HELLO

Never before has a 'hello' meant so much in my life. That was the beginning of a story I think we never imagined and I hope does not end ever.
(and we used to chat as if we known each other ever .. do you remember?)

2. I WANT TO BE THE VERB 'I CAN'

And I used to sang it hoping to meet someone like you.

3. WHEN A TREE SAID 'I WANT TO TRY'

It's true... the letter never arrived. I could never have it in my hands. But your message arrived saying 'I want to try but you hope more than I can give to you...'

Every time I see that tree, I seem to see you there, beside him. 

4. ADDICTED TO YOU

And I got addicted to you, to your words, to your presence... without turning back.

5. MAYBE WE CAN

'Remember me ... maybe we can'

...do you know something? ... I never forgot you. I couldn't, as simple as that...

6. THE HEDGEHOG DILEMMA

The best relationship is not the which one that joins perfect people, but one where everyone learns to live with the other's faults, and admire their qualities'

7. WE BOTH SEE THE SAME MOON

You taught me to see the moon. I know that often we can't be together all the time (at least for now). But when I miss you, I look at the moon and I'm thinking that we are not so far away, because we just need to lift up our eyes and realize that we are seeing the same thing... the same moon.  

8. A PENDING CONVERSATION

One night I could not resist more...
... every time you come near me I feel something amazing.

And the night of the fireworks in the sky...

9. THE RACE AT THE TRAIN LINES

The race, the tie, the adrenaline, and we both falling and starting again...together.

10.
SMILE LIKE THE CHESHIRE CAT

One night I said: I'll never hurt you.

 I want you to feel happy. I want you to feel loved. I want to bring peace to your life. I want to see you always smiling... 


Happy Birthday. I hope to celebrate with you many more years.

Thanks to be part of my life.


TE QUIERO.

_______________

Entrada
del regalo preparado para un 26/10/2013