viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

RED EYES


We walk together

We arrived

Water starts to drop

RED EYES

EYES OF FIRE

EYES OF DESIRE

CURIOUS EYES

RED EYES

EYES OF DECISION

DARING EYES

NAUGHTY EYES

RED EYES

MOMENT OF PAIN

PLEASURE THROUGH PAIN

LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ALL

RED EYES

I LOOK AT HIM

LOVING HIM

I'M FOR HIM

HE'S FOR ME.

I SAID I LOVE YOU

YOU ARE THE FIRST

I WANTED HE WAS THE FIRST

YEAH, HE WAS THE FIRST

RED EYES...
Now

my eyes are red

They will never be the same.

Then I woke up

I started to see all with these red eyes.

Red eyes, blue soul,

Blue soul, red eyes.

Another step, another rung.

Looking all in red.


This morning I saw my reflection in the mirror

I said nothing

Just looked my reflection ... I looked myself

my red eyes shouted: Yesterday you knew

Today you know, you feel, you are...


 ...GAY.